information systems analyst (sergeant)
- Battalion Level Network Operations Center, Over 650+ End Users
- Assisted the Corp Level Directorate of Information Management in identifying any vulnerability in system security and exploits to individual systems
- Performs senior operator and systems administrator duties including installing, operating, and performing unit maintenance on multi-functional/multi-user information processing systems and peripheral equipment and auxiliary devices
- Management of Active Directory, to include the creation, deletion and modification of User Accounts; performs input/ output data control and bulk data storage operations
- Writes, analyzes, edits, tests, and modifies computer programs
information systems analyst/programmer
- Lead developer of procurement and inventory system.
- Document system analysis and design based on user and business requirements.
- Plan, design, develop and implement system features.
- Integrate procurement and inventory system to financial, human resource and other existing system.
- Provide systems support.
- Analyze logs and implement solution.
- Manage testing of database backups.
information systems analyst
- Install and configure hardware on new computer systems, reinstalling Backup Data from old systems onto new systems.
- Configuring new systems for user applications in addition to running Script Files to set-up system.
- Imaging and Re-Imaging systems and using remote access to repair,
- Troubleshoot and replace hardware, including memory, drives, mother boards and other peripherals.