- Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- Review product designs for manufacture ability or completeness.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
- To making sure that engineering and manufacturing processes are performed correctly using the right tools, materials and processes. An important part of the job involves designing the company’s quality standards and testing processes against those criteria.
- To prepare documents that provide requirements, specifications, guidelines, or characteristics that can be used consistently to ensure that materials, products, processes, and services are fit for their purpose.
- Prepare reports summarizing information or trends related to manufacturing performance.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to develop the garments and assemble parts and to promote efficient utilization.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
- By motivating the operators and developing the skill levels for factory efficiency.
- Review production schedules, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Draft layout of equipment and work space to illustrate maximum efficiency using computer.
- Conduct Time and Motion Study.
- Submit monthly Improvement “Kaizen” report.
- Output monitoring and other clerical works.
- Line balancing and allocate operators/machinesappropriately to various operations
- Preparing operation bulletin for all styles running in theplant
- Bottle neck clearing
- Time study, method study and ergonomics development
- Planning layouts
- Quality Control CommitteeLead the team in deciding and implementing measures that will sustain and improve the quality of service of the company towards the clients.
- Creates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of the company.
- Audits the operation and facilities of the company.
- Solve the problems in the company through assessment and corrective and preventive action reports.
- Analyzes the proposed improvements in the operation and as well as in the system of the company
- Conducts training for the use of the system to the company.