hr generalist (recruitment section)
- Collect information about individuals or clients, using interviews, case histories, and other assessment methods.
- Collect information and make judgments through background checking, interviews, and the review of documents.
- Coordinate aspects of services, including supply monitoring of manpower counts and manpower vacancies.
- Checking evaluation work of staff to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Answering email concerns.
- Provided meaningful and pragmatic human resources solutions to key stakeholders across the business
- Worked with Key Stakeholders to drive culture and value programs such as reward and recognition, employee retention, performance management and any other areas that will build an engaged and dynamic place to work
- Provided HR Advice on HR process and Fair Work 2009 to ensure strategic goals and workforce plans
- Developed HR systems and procedures for the stakeholders
- Implemented policies and procedures for key stakeholders
- Tailored Job Position Descriptions and Job Adverts
- Generated Employee contracts & Offer letter
- Coordinate with various Skills and Development Training centers for recruitment of candidates.
- Responsible for Resourcing, screening and short listing resumes through internal reference and walkins.
- Prepare Offer letters, Employment contract, completing joining formalities and documentation.
- Conduct behavioural & functional training programs by identifying the gap.
- Responsible for Induction of new workforce.
- Work on Evaluating the MPP (Man Power Planning), maintaining the WFA Report and Project Clean Up.
- Responsible for Rewards & Recognition based on values and KRA.
- Support a variety of Human Resources initiatives, including advising people managers on the execution of performance management, coaching, corrective action issues, team building and employee development.
- Provide primary operational (day to day) support for the managers and employees within the organization.
- Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs.
- Provide support as required for any company wide changes or programs, such as employee development, restructuring, support HRBPs with org design and change management efforts.
- Responsible to update policies and procedures based on local entity requirements and provide support for on-site audit/compliance support when necessary.
- Provide local support for corporate initiatives and programs, such as engagement and inclusion initiatives, global voices (employee engagement survey) and action planning.
- Conduct exit interviews both voluntary and involuntary.
- Benefits & Compensation.
- Employment law &Employee relation.
- On-boarding, Documentation, Supervision.
- Performance Management.
- Policy & Procedures.
- Recruitment, Learning & Development.
- As I have worked with a digital media company, I have exposure in IT Recruitment i.e. I have been successful in providing the company with Back end developers & Front end developers which was based on my understanding about the required technical skills and the coding languages.