- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Collects data from employers related to employment needs, including job requirements and skills.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Develop a customer service certification program or equivalent
- Matches job skills with applicant qualifications.
- Refers qualified applicants to employers and conducts necessary follow-up to assess employment verification.
- Prepares forms and reports related to placement activities.
- screening the new candidates profiles for the required different jobs announced from other departments
- published the new jobs on the social media
- making interviews over the phone
- making scheduling for the physical interviews
- preparing the annual contracts
- coordinate with the medical companies for the new insurance cards
hr coordinator (reliver)
- Experienced handling the basics of HR facets namely Recruitment and Selection, Timekeeping, Employee and Employer Relationship and Record Keeping.
- Issued internal memorandums and NTEs.
- Organized and conducted company policy seminar.
- Have done end-to-end process of recruitment.
- Monitor and conduct performance evaluation.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering activity.
- Identify applicants by screening resumes.
- Telephone patching for applicants.
- Provides job development and employer support during the hiring process.
- Coordinating CSR initiatives:(Recruiting initiative ) Maintains organization staff for by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing the affected people from the bad circumstances by counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.(Wounded initiative ) Searching and gathering data from the hospitals, and coordinate with the specialized sections to give them the proper assistance to meet their needs (artificial limbs, wheelchairs etc.)
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.