- Full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer formulation, negotiation and closing of candidate process.
- Operate and managing high volume recruiting activities with timely candidate experience
- Establish good working equation with stake holders / business to meet their current and future staffing requirements.
- Building good network for filling the current requirements
- Sourcing the CV from Job Portals, Reference, and Networking.
- Screening the CV, matching profiles, understanding and executing call flow for recruitment.
- Maintaining the Tracker/Excel Sheet.
- Key responsibility involved in Recruiting (Identifying relevant profile,Screening resumes, Performing in person and Telephonic interviews, Hiring qualified candidates and doing reference and background checks.
- To be in constant touch with hiring managers to asses their criteria for business and based on their requirement support will be provided on hiring candidates.
- Good knowledge on sourcing through various job portals (LinkedIn, Naukri etc).
- Providing support to on-boarding team when required
- Wrote and communicated any new company policies and all internal announcements
- Assisted with internal events and miscellaneous HR duties
- Managed a team of driver onboarding specialists
- Scheduling /Lining up the Candidate’s for Interview.
hr senior associate
- Talent Acquisition and Reference Checks: Conducted end to end recruitments for IT staff. Hired more than 70 employees in a year.
- Spearheaded the induction team and delivered the presentation to the new staff. Conducted mandatory trainings for the new joiners and also prepared the training modules.
- Worked closely with multiple stakeholders from Directors to Hiring Managers. Communicated the recruitment status to them on weekly basis.
- Instrumental in conducting various programs for employee engagement such as Employee recognition month, women’s day, yoga, family day etc.
- Communicated policies and procedures to the employees and ensured that the policies were adhered to.
- Audited the documentation submitted by the recruiters.
- Recognized as the best speaker for the new starter induction program
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, conducting orientation.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Sending Call Letter through E-mail & Messaging the Interview Details
- Candidate Follow-up.