- Give the technical update to Community Coordinators and Community Mobilizers
- Conduct advocacy to Township Health Department and District Health Department for Community Based TB Care and Pharma Project Activities in Assigned Townships
- For TB related knowledge, conduct the new and refresher Training to Field Staffs and volunteers
- To achieve TB related Targets, have responsible to coach the Community Coordinators and Community Mobilizers and give the detail instructions and approaches in ground situation
- Regularly monitoring visit to project townships and give instructions to maintain the quality of health care services and supervise the performance of assigned field staffs
- Take necessary action in assigned areas to achieve the Donor Targets and for quality controlled of Health Care Services
- Responsible to verify the reports from assigned Townships and submitted to Line Manager and Township Health Department
- Imposing rules and policy in Health curriculum.
- Identifying malnourished children in various communities and feed them for several months.
- Plan budgets and arrange for the purchase , feeding and
- Teaching Health Lessons in The community.
- Triage students who are either injured or complaining of illness.
- Maintaining accurate confidential student records including visits to Health Office, vaccination records, incident reports, and medication administration.
- Administer daily medications to students as required.
- Conduct the Drug Seller Review Meeting to share the updated information of TB ACF program and give instructions and encourage to Pharmacy for TB Referral Process
- And also supervised in distribution of combined oral contraceptive Pills and condoms to community for Reproductive Health Program.
- Have responsible to submit program activities and achievement reports to supervisor for timely in manner
- Actively participation in different programmatic meetings/trainings of PSI/M and to share the knowledge gained to other CHSBU colleagues
- Conduct advocacy visit to Local Authorities for PSI Mobile Team Program
- Maintain complete and detailed records of students’ health records
- Provide students’ caregivers with assistance in locating health care resources.
- Supervise or coordinate teaching staff activities in compliance with Head Start performance standards.
- Provide students and their families with information needed to promote health, reduce risk factors, or prevent disease or disability.
- Provide first aid and BLS training to staff.
- Refer and/or administer basic screenings such as blood tests, vision and hearing tests to students.
- Monitor students’ immunizations and physicals to ensure they are up-to-date.