- Determine health problems of the residents of the Gawad Kalinga (GK) Village.
- Provide health education and promote proper hygiene to the residents of the GK Village.
- Conduct Medical-Dental Mission to the village residents and other neighboring towns.
- Conduct weekly feeding programs.
- Perform follow-up monitoring with barangay health workers.
- Establish long-term partnerships with private and government agencies that will support the health programs implemented at the GK Village.
- Have responsibility to supervise and give appropriate instruction to mobile team for site-selection
- Give detail instructions and supervise the allocation of Volunteers for Mobile Team Activities