- Successfully passed my certificate 3 in Parks and Gardens
- Maintenance of lawn, gardens, trees and all soft and hard landscapes of the universities.
- worked at all different campuses around the Sydney area
- LR truck license
- Forklift license
- Elevating Work Platform license (EWP/Cherrypicker)
- Used a range of tools, from mowers to hedgers and chainsaws.
- Provide information to customers on the care of trees, shrubs, flowers, plants, and lawns.
- Coordinate clerical, recordkeeping, inventory, requisitioning, and marketing activities.
- Plan or cultivate lawns or gardens.
- Certificate in Spraying and Handling Chemicals
- Lawn Maintenance, use of lawn mowers, whipper snippers.
- Garden Maintenance, weeding, pruning, hedging, use of petrol hedge trimmers, pole pruners, etc.
- Weed spraying. Use of weed sprayers.
- Trained in using bobcats and excavators
- Mowing and edging lawns, using power mowers and
- Caring for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, and trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Using hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Pruning and trimming trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, and chain saws.
- Gathering and removing litter.
- Mixing and spraying herbicides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand sprayers.
- Decorating gardens with stones or plants.
- Maintenance of Grounds
- Cleaning of Amenities
- Ride-on Mowing (both hand mowing & ride-on)
- Whipper Snipping- Trimming of lawn edges & bases of trees
- Emptying of Rubbish Bins
- Cleaning of Public BBQ’s