- Preparing AS-IS, TO-BE workflows.
- Extensive experience in Healthcare Data analytics software requirements.
- Developed the new IndAs balance sheet and Profit/Loss statement of SBI as per the new reporting format shared by RBI.
- Designing the test cases and test scenarios as per the Functional Specifications of IRs/CRs.
- Train employees in use of new reports, procedures or applications, according to organizational policy.
- Work with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Mapping business requirements for process enhancements & translating these requirements into functional specifications and transferring to the same technical team to meet the end requirement.
- Gap analysis of the process and subsequently coordinating with team members for system design & integration, application maintenance, etc.
- Master data handling using Oracle E-Business suite, change request handling in ticketing tool for iBases, caller uploads etc.
- Querying, updating and monitoring the data from CRM system and working with statistical tools like MS Excel for data analysis.
- Conducting tests of Apex applications, Automatic user creation, design of test scripts, issue handling by PTC Integrity/MKS.
- Preparation of weekly reports and documentation for the interface team.
- Technologies: SQL , Oracle Application Express(APEX), Oracle E-Business Suite, MS Excel.
- Assisting internal business partners and technical teams to define and refine business strategy and supporting operational processes.
- Corporate visit for posting the final adjustment figures in the balance sheet.
- Performing daily, month end, quarter end, LHO closing, and Year-end closing activity regularly.
- Keeping track of high values on a daily basis and providing a solution if required.
- Deployment of various new reports as per requirement raised by the client.
- Ad-hoc activities on a daily basis which include keeping track of the manual/inactive branch, approval of data fixes if required and data extraction as per the requirement.