freight coordinator/sales associate
- Receive and ship out incoming and outgoing packages.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Prepare product to go out on the floor.
- Set product on the floor.
- Handle layaway storage, tracking, calling, and payments.
- Organize warehouse.
- Scan store for price changes.
- Prepare invoices for all customers in the logistic department at the end of every month.
- Completed all necessary customs documents and other paperwork.
- Operated powered lifts trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts safely.
- Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports ans scanned documents
- Collects cash for pre-paid and collect shipments.
- Provides customers with basic shipping requirements, freight charges, sailing schedules and cargo availability
- Contact vendors or claims adjustment departments to resolve shipment problems
- Merchandise product.
- Assist customers with questions on clothing sizes and fits.
- Promote store credit card.
- Accountable for daily container inventory.
- Dispatch trucks to loads scheduled.
- Document transactions for purchase and sale of scrap metal.
- Book exports with steamship lines in accordance with customer’s orders.
- Weigh trucks in/out and issue scale tickets.
- Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in market performance improvements
- Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation and placed all information in client files
- Verified data integrity and accuracy
- Assisted various business groups with document organization and dissemination during acquisitions
- Researched and updated all required materials needed for firm and partners
- Assisted customers by answering questions, responding to inquiries and handling telephone requests
- Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.