Foreman Resume Examples
- Measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe to required angle, using hand or power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, or pipe-bending machines.
- Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes or pipe fittings, using hand or power tools.
- Perform complex calculations and planning for special or very large jobs.
- Cut, thread, or hammer pipes to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, or pipe benders.
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Manage supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Coordinate essential personnel on-site for the project.
- Plan, direct and budget activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Read and interpret site plans, construction drawings and scopes of work.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
- Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment, safety procedures, or company policies.
- Arrange for repairs of equipment or machinery.
- Management of the day to day operations of the stable;
- Trial days and Raceday attendance including saddling up, instructing riders and representation of trainer in his absence
- Coordination of staff (track riders and stablehands) and ensure training instructions and ground duties are completed diligently.
- Assist with general stablehand duties such as mucking out, rugging, feeding and watering horses.
- Maintaining equipment, supply & feed inventory
- Handling of difficult horses such as colts, stallions or nervous and uneducated young stock such as yearlings.
- Liaising with various horse transport company’s for incoming and outgoing horses from the stables
foreman/heavy equipment operator
- Ensuring the occupational health, safety and well-being all employees
- General stable maintenance and repairs when and if required
- Booking and overseeing farrier visits
- Client management and liaising with owners
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee construction progress is archived
- Provide technical support and services for quantity surveyors and engineers working at office or site
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork through help of HR.
- Order material and to make follow up o long lead items.
- Conduct presentations of INVOCOM meetings daily at .
- signing off of activities with engineer and architect as construction proceed
- the oversee of setting out.
- Maintain, repair, and rebuild gymnasium floors at various stadiums, Universities, YMCA’s and other activity locations including upper scale homes,
- Duties included everything from completely rebuilding a floor, to refurbishing and or fixing damaged areas and extending to coating and painting logos and mascots.
- Additional duties included supervising a crew at multiple worksites and ensuring all work being done was at the high level and standard expected of Thompson’s Flooring Company.
- Lastly, to converse with customers to ensure the completed jobs were at the level of Customer expectations and reached a 100% level of satisfaction
- Established compatibility with third party software products by developing
- Remove excess mortar with trowels and hand tools, and finish mortar joints with jointing tools, for a sealed, uniform appearance. for modification and integration.Identify energy savings opportunities and make recommendations to achieve more energy efficient operation.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and hand over information to designated records
- Measure dimensions and verify level, alignment, or elevation of structures or fixtures to ensure compliance to building plans and codes..
- Advise customers on plant selection and care.
- Reported to supervisor daily regarding project progress, site problems and labor status.
- Planned and delegated work to meet planned project and production goals
- Plant/cultivate lawns and gardens. Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge/brush trimmers, and axes.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, and other grounds features.
- Water lawns, trees, and plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, and watering cans.
- Confer with customers to determine project requirements or to provide cost estimates.
- Score glass with cutters’ wheels, breaking off excess glass by hand or with notched tools.
- Load and arrange glass or mirrors onto delivery trucks, using suction cups or cranes to lift glass.
- Measure and mark outlines or patterns on glass to indicate cutting lines.
- Prepare glass for cutting by resting it on rack edges or against cutting tables and brushing thin layer of oil along cutting lines or dipping cutting tools in oil.
- Move furniture to clear work sites and cover floors or furnishings with drop cloths.
- Pack spaces between moldings and glass with glazing compounds and trim excess material with glazing knives.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.