- Build re pore with people and gain cooperation.
- Interview on CAPI
- Interview respondents for studies in home.
- Transmit data
- responsible for participants money gifts.
- Compile interview data
- Maintain participant confidentiality
- Present findings to supervisor
- Support data and record management
- the Monthly population survey being a telephone survey. A typical weekly workload would be around 60 customers.
- more complex surveys undertaken in the field would include, Personal Health, Financial Circumstances, Literacy and numeracy, Indigenous Health, etc
- Interviewed residents in a specific Barangay and gathered all the information needed in a census taking project.
- Provided and submitted End of day reports to Census head.