- Maintained readiness and positive attitude for all jobs by keeping up with proper self-care and effective stress management strategies.
- Maintained high levels of professionalism in over 100 shoots.
- Cut down on shooting times by closely following photographer directions and feedback.
- Generated new ideas with limited direction and varied internal client needs.
- Maintained readiness for all jobs by keeping up with proper self-care and effective stress management strategies
- Maintained high levels of professionalism in over 100 shoots
- Established and maintained productive, professional working relationships
- Kept up with personal care to cut down on wait times for hair, makeup and styling
- Carried a sense of pride, enthusiasm, and motivation which ensured a positive audience outcome
- Mentored new models to assure a high level of professionalism reflected upon our company reputation
- Recommended any changes/improvements to staff regarding various aspects of our fashion shows
- Attends casting calls, fittings, shows and shoots on time.
- Receives constructive criticism and continuously uses it to find ways to improve in appearance, attitude and skill.
- Adheres well to designer guidelines for shows, presentations and photo shoots.
- Maintains a professional, pleasant and ready to work demeanor at all times.
- Showcased various poses to photographers to identify which ones worked best in the shoot