- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations
- Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts; • Respond to emergencies
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, fire/life safety, and other systems
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements
- Leading facilities management operations of two Colleges of Excellence- Saudi Arabia namely Lincoln Al Aflaj Male College and Lincoln Al Aflaj Female College with a team of experts.
- Implementing continuous testing and maintenance of lighting, fire alarm control panel and generator back-up systems to ensure the safety of clients and maintenance staff using CMMS.
- Ensuring compliance with local/national jurisdiction and OSHA regulatory for mandatory use of protective gear during low/high voltage work.
- Monitoring the maintenance and functioning of various equipment and machines in the areas such as HVAC, Electrical, Fire Alarms, Plumbing, Mechanical Services & so on.
- Addressing to clients’ emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Generating all periodic progress, engineering and management reports, as required.
- Developing SOPs, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programs and all technical documentation Managing all budgets & costs for contracts to accurately reflect contractual obligations, offer value for money for clients and provide optimum revenue.
- Direct and coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of all site machines
- Plan and coordinate activities concerned with investigating and resolving customers’ reports of technical problems .
- Evaluate and approve selection of vendors by studying past performance .
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of electrical
- Direct technicians, and
- Evaluate machine or process control requirements to develop device or controller specifications suited to operating environments. technical support personnel as needed. equipment.
facility engineer (system engineer)
- Administering Windows 2003 Active Directory and Excahange 2003
- Taking Backups for the Data using Net Vault software and Hp Utrim tape Drives
- Desktop support and troubleshooting on Windows Desktops and Laptops as well as Linux OS like Debian, Ubuntu and Fedora.
- Maintaining Version control system CVS. Creating users whenever a new employee join.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Outlook and Thunderbird
- Hardware support on Dell Server, Dell, HP & IBM Laptops and HP Printers
- Conducting operations & maintenance of: o MV Panels, UPS System, Chiller Plants, AHU’s, Elevators, Operation and Maintenance of all types of ACs o Fire Fighting Systems like Fire Hydrant, FM 200, Sprinkler System, Jockey, Electric and Diesel Pump Action Pre Systems o Fire Alarm Systems like Addressable and Conventional FACP, VESDA, PA System, different types of Detectors, Fire Extinguishers, Access Control Systems, Building management System & Guest room management system
- Performing regular checks on the buildings & pools; maintaining equipment on the floor and ensuring their smooth working
- Drafting technical requirements by using energy management
- Ensuring that the work is carried in accordance with the Health, Safety and Environment Regulationssystem for proper balancing of building