- menu development
- skilled in Sysco ordering system, menu analysis and smx program
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, or purchasing for all the food operations within establishment.
- Arrange for equipment purchases or repairs.
senior executive chef
- Open newly acquired business and support existing ones.
- Establish contact with vendors to ensure account set-ups.
- Ensure all systems are set up and in place.
- Plan, direct, or supervise the food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens.
- Meet with customers to discuss menus for special occasions, such as weddings, parties, or banquets.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training of BOH and FOH staff.
- Oversaw production of time-crucial recipes.
- Monitored inventory and ordered produce, proteins, beer, and wine.
- In charge of large party reservations; from first guest interaction, planning, and executing of party.
- Ensured proper food and liquor cost.
- Created new dishes, specials, and tasting menus.
- Butchered and aged all meats
- Plan, direct, or supervise the food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens or restaurants in an establishment such as a restaurant chain, hospital, or hotel.Managed staff of 54, oversaw all kitchen and food operations for the main restaurant and catering onsite totaling over $1.2 million annually.
- Responsible for the new hire training and retraining of existing staff on food presentation techniques and wine decanting.
- Featured in numerous local and state newspapers for recognition on seasonal menus, restaurant charity events and catering.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes such as customer sales, order management and accounting.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations within the hotel.
- Consistently maintain food and labor cost
- Implementation of OH&S and HACCP Procedures
- Training and mentoring of staff
- Menu design
- Implementation of new concept and refurb
- Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline all employees in the department.
- Provide, develop, train, and maintain a professional work force.