Executive Chef Resume Examples
- menu development
- skilled in Sysco ordering system, menu analysis and smx program
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, or purchasing for all the food operations within establishment.
- Arrange for equipment purchases or repairs.
senior executive chef
- Open newly acquired business and support existing ones.
- Establish contact with vendors to ensure account set-ups.
- Ensure all systems are set up and in place.
- Plan, direct, or supervise the food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens.
- Meet with customers to discuss menus for special occasions, such as weddings, parties, or banquets.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training of BOH and FOH staff.
- Oversaw production of time-crucial recipes.
- Monitored inventory and ordered produce, proteins, beer, and wine.
- In charge of large party reservations; from first guest interaction, planning, and executing of party.
- Ensured proper food and liquor cost.
- Created new dishes, specials, and tasting menus.
- Butchered and aged all meats
- Plan, direct, or supervise the food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens or restaurants in an establishment such as a restaurant chain, hospital, or hotel.Managed staff of 54, oversaw all kitchen and food operations for the main restaurant and catering onsite totaling over $1.2 million annually.
- Responsible for the new hire training and retraining of existing staff on food presentation techniques and wine decanting.
- Featured in numerous local and state newspapers for recognition on seasonal menus, restaurant charity events and catering.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes such as customer sales, order management and accounting.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations within the hotel.
- Consistently maintain food and labor cost
- Implementation of OH&S and HACCP Procedures
- Training and mentoring of staff
- Menu design
- Implementation of new concept and refurb
- Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline all employees in the department.
- Provide, develop, train, and maintain a professional work force.
- Order all food and non-food for food and beverage department’s use.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance for a staff of 65, with 4 direct reports, including stewarding, cooks, lounge, restaurant.
- Incorporated a roof top herb garden to utilize fresh herbs for seasonal salads and cocktails in the lounge.
- Reduced food cost by 7% by streamlining menus, ingredient cross utilization, menu engineering adjusting pricing vs. comp set, and weekly analyzing of vendor pricing.
- Doubled Banquet revenues by menu engineering bqt menus, and cross utilizing restaurant prep to mirror restaurant products/services.
- Increased lounge food revenues by 100% y/y and beverage revenues by 30%, by incorporating new hours within department, and re-concept the outlet with fresh marketing and updated menus.
- Won food cooking competitions locally to drive business into the outlets and produce increase awareness of food and beverage program.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Instruct cooks in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- Ensure all services to members are conducted in a highly professional and efficient manner.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Ensure a safe working environment and attitude on the part of all employees in areas of responsibility
- Prepared the full budget for the food and beverage department
- Was responsible for updating forecast and weekly commentary for the department.
- Reporting to the Head Food Facility
- A 450 bedded 5-star hospital in Delhi taking care of overall Patients food & client meals.
- Handling of multiple food courts such as RKHS, Cafe Coffee Day, Bikano, Cafe Express, Sub Way, Kool cafe and staff cafeteria services.
- Checking of overall hygiene & sanitation in the kitchen and services area, tasting of food, portion control, timely services, CME” S & functions staff and patients. Satisfaction Survey Audits, ISO Formats, NABH Formats,
- Following of Daily, weekly & Monthly schedules of the hospital procedures. Finalizing of menus & rates with all vendors,
- Coordinating with the chief dietitians of the hospital related to the patient food & there menu, giving
- Training to staff related to food knowledge, hygiene, grooming etc.
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels. supplies.
- Budget and costing control
- Counseling to patients.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.