- Unloading equipment from trucks and setting up venues for events, including chairs and building stages.
- Working as ushers and ensuring that seating arrangements adhere to fire code regulations.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Dispensing useful information to event-goers.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed.
event staff (publication division) at taramor
- Search for sponsor/vendor to make the crew’s T-shirt.
- Promote the event to the public,
- Succeed to make a deal with the vendor/sponsor from Tendencies worth of 500 T-shirts.
- Worked in customer service, accomplishing all assigned tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- coordinated students into their degree activities
- Led a guided tour of first year law students around campus
- liaised with new students & answered their questions about university
- Set up event facilities and equipment, cleaned areas and organized supplies.
- Set up the ballroom for weddings and reception
- Clean up after the end of the events
- Serve appetizers and dinner
- Kitchen staff
- Event staff
- Greeting fans
- Directing traffic
- Resolving complaints
- Answering inquiries in regards to the concert