- Cultivated leads with marketing and student support, in order to gauge KPI’s and increase enrollments with affiliate AP.
- Managed pipeline of over 700 students across multiple programs respectively.
- Consistently met/exceeded performance metrics and enrollment goals year over year
- Responsible for breaking enrollment record for program while training new colleague – 151% over goal
- Co-lead of Pearson Orlando Social Committee – oversee, plan, and budget ($15k) for company site events for 300+ employees
- Call students that submit application to join the university, Inform the students about the requirements and the fees.
- Visit schools and have seminar with students and provide them with information about the university and the benefits of studying at Texila.
- Do campus tour with students that visits campus.
- Keep in touch with parents and students from Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados and the Bahamas etc.
- Evaluate the students documents so that we would be able to determine
- Documenting/recording information
- Review and research degree programs
- Enrolling students into online studies programs
- Communicate effectively with students and determine their educational goals
junior enrollment advisor
- Conduct telephone interviews, asses the qualifications of prospective students for online courses
- Inform and counsel candidates about online studies on University of Liverpool, University of Roehampton and Walden University.
- Discuss the candidates complaints and remarks with other advisors
- Provided high-quality client relationship management services for students or parents of Primavera in a call center environment.
- Called new applicants, and pre- existing applicants to go over full detail of application, requesting documents, and uploading those documents in the appropriate files.
- Had to pay attention to details, notifying parents of deadlines that need to be met, researched issues, multitasking through different systems and making sure to meet deadlines so the students could get into the classes they need