Engineering Manager Resume Examples
- Management of tool room
- Management of maintenance department
- Management of drawing office
- Management of Health and Safety department
- Implementation and sustaining of Lean Manufacturing principals
- Implementation of factory automation projects
- Value analysis and value engineering projects
- Direct supervision in designing, developing and technical-Engineering inspection
- Collecting and analyzing data collected through technical teams
- Business Analysis using Tableau for developing market
- Supervise engineering staff and provide initial training.
- Planned, tracked and managed the release cadence of Consumer App and Partner App on iOS.
- Oversaw the app re-design efforts on Consumer App.
- Managed App Store account for Ola.
- Direct point of contact with Developer Relations at Apple.
- Tech Interface with third parties for iOS related evaluation discussions.
- Lead tech initiatives and organised conferences, workshops on iOS with participants pan India.
- Actively involved in the hiring process from candidate screening to conducting drives.
- Concept design & Preparation of design basis reports
- Space planning
- Scheme design
- Detailed design
- Coordination between various trades including discussions with clients and site teams.
- BIM model review of the completed design of all trades for clash analysis
- Discussion with vendors in equipment selection and manufacturing clearances of high side and low side items.
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture/ engineering projects with the backend team.
- Working as Frontend Web developer using tools like ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Sagas, with the help of a small team handling all the frontend platforms of the company including Website, Customer Dashboard, Editor, Video Player.
- Preparation and release of Good for Construction drawings to site.
- Preparation of detailed bill of quantities
- Planned, architected and executed the delivery of FM-64 bit migration including in-depth knowledge building of FM internals for understanding the scope of each change.
- Developed in depth understanding of the compilation process including code generation, static linking, dynamic linking, Makefile, Visual Studio Compiler, dumpbin etc.
- Removed lot of obsolete binaries and upgrading lot more so we are the most updated product inside Adobe. A careful migration plan was designed while assessing the risks involved
- Complete ownership of the agile development cycle including sprint planning, managing JIRA dashboard, SCRUM meetings
- The earlier PDF generation engine was getting obsolete due to performance concerns and advancements in color libraries. Replacing the layout and PDF writing process to integrate anew and better PDF generation library.
- Built excellent rapport with the pre-release customers and other power users of the product by actively engaging and solving problems
- Preparation of Techno-economic indices for various projects.
- Client meeting and preparing technical presentations
- Assist drafters & modellers in developing the HVAC design using drafting tools or computer-assisted design (CAD) or drafting equipment and softwares such as REVIT.
- Provide feedback to design engineers / Business Unit on customer problems or needs.
- Responsible for client communications and articulating the exact requirements for the project
- Responsible for defining the backlog for the projects based on the requirements
- Responsible for planning the sprints for the project
- Responsible for delivering the planned sprints
- Responsible for maintaining the SLA’s for the required project
engineering manager, nano-probing division
- Managed and mentored 10 engineers across software, electronics, systems, mechanics and algorithm.
- Developed a critical, patent pending solution to allow full automation of flagship product.
- Hands-on development of robust computer vision solutions for target detection over low-light, noisy backgrounds.
- Part of a team charged with delivering a number of system enhancements within the business improvement unit.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in repair and maintenance of Hotel complexes.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for HVAC equipment.
- Keep documentation of service.
- Launched Cashi, a one of a kind mobile-first brand with e-wallet capabilities and much more, delivering a new digital experience to millions of customers in Mexico. Visit www.cashi.com.mx
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.