editor, baking business magazine
- Develop story or content ideas with reader appeal.
- Plan content according to style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Read, evaluate and edit articles submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organisation.
- Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, and printing.
- Interview talent and write copy for feature stories.
- Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers.
- Monitor news-gathering sources, such as press releases, telephone contacts, radio, television, and online sites.
senior editor/ managing staff
- Applying Quality Assurance measures on Financial Transcripts to collect accurate and high-quality data for over 8000 clients worldwide.
- Using specialized tools and methodologies to provide industry-specific information ahead of the rest of the market and making sure that the data is precise, current and relevant.
- Part of an international team of hundreds, collaborating together to continuously enhance business processes by incorporating automation and lean processes.
- Edit copy for spelling, punctuation, syntax and style.
editor, copywriter, and content writer
- Report breaking news stories for publication on the Montreal Canadiens, describing the background and details of events.
- Provided editorials on players, overall team, and management.
- Arranged interviews with prospects and former players to provide background on their career, time with the team, and their opinion of the current state of the club.
- Investigated breaking news developments, such as trades or injury before, during, and after the hockey season.
- I do my work honestly.
- I do my work hard.
- I successfully did 2 serial shows successfully in 8 months.
- My first serial show was Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka (Season 1).
- Second Show was Band Baja Band Darwaza Its a graphic Show.
- Now I am doing show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka (Season 2) again.
- Develop media plans.
- Prepare questions.
- Select guests.
- Monitor and investigate community’s feedback on published materials.