- Paying attention to dog specific details.
- maintaining a safe and fun environment.
- getting tasks done in a timely manner.
- adapting to change.
- upholding and exceeding sanitary standards.
- Communicate with colleagues about daily duties.
- Walk dogs, feed dogs, Watch groups from 10-30 dogs at a time.
- Prepare Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for dogs.
- Prepare dogs for check-in and check out in the facility.
- Deep cleaning around the facility.
- Watch over 100+ dogs at a time.
- Cleaning responsibilities.
- Physically demanding.
- Received a raise after one month of work.
- Praised regularly for working harder than coworkers.
- Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying employer or owner/ guardian as warranted.
- Disinfecting stalls, pens, yard and equipment.
- Feeding, walking and providing medications to dogs when necessary.
- Handling money and discussing dog(s) visit with owner/ guardian
- Tending to other duties such as laundry, repainting buildings, refilling pools and holes, packaging flower seeds, printing off forms we regularly fill out and organizing files.
- Managed groups of dogs behavior and activity
- Maintained great customer service with clients
- Adapted to any situation while sometimes not having a supervisor around
- Prepared facility for opening and closing shifts including setting security, cleaning, and maintenance
- Ensured proper medication and feeding was done for overnight shifts