- Directing a large-scale team of associates across Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune and Vijayawada for managing Automation, quality and Process Improvement Projects.
- Guiding the teams in Automation, Processing Base-lining, Quality Audits, Team Lead Audits and Value Creation Drives.
- Performing RCA & GAP analysis, identifying & leading process excellence projects to transform the business model & drive process efficiencies both for the business and the clients.
- Monitoring methods for trending business problems & ensuring appropriate action is taken by the correct group to ensure resolution/ improvement.
- Setting up targets, SOP & SLA and maintaining Critical to Quality targets.
- Processing and allocating daily workflows to team members and checking the member records.
- Ensuring daily, weekly & Monthly status updates on the projects from the team to identify any roadblocks well in advance.
- Responsible for the Coordination of construction activities at site
- Assuring that works meet with the Project Quality & Safety requirements.
- Supervise work progress at site.
- Ensure the work done at site is as per drawing & desired quality.
- Coordinate & liaise with owner, Client & Subcontractors
- Preparation of Risk assessment for various major activities
- Publishing Management reports & other operational reports like Forecasting Report, GAP Report, Case Report Status, Dashboards.