- ICICI is my first job joined on April 2018 ( Deputy Manager )in Home Loan department as a Branch Operation Manager(Andheri HUB).
- Apart from this I worked in Sentevita Hospital (Ranchi) as a receptionist.
- Tuitor for Cochin center for Maths(Patna).
- Life is all about to explore yourself.
- Creating various branding and lead generating options through digital platform by selling Ad space to different builders on their upcoming projects or currently ongoing project through variety of products bundles.
- Making the Branding and Pitch Presentations for the client to introduce them with our products.
- Building up & executing the Marketing Plans for the Projects, Strategy Plans for builders.
- Handling top 28 accounts of Mumbai acquired by roofandfloor.com in Mumbai, like Lodha Group, TATA Housing, Rajesh Lifespace, Space India, Kanakia Group etc.
- Ensure stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Maintain relationships with business banking to originate business
- Manage relationship with the customers by increasing the book size
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
- Provided the strategic allocation of resources to various departments and managers in alignment with needs.
- Streamlined communication channels between management and employees.
- Led and educated team on customer relationship management techniques.
- Led product development team and delivered VAS/ IVR projects.
- Led application development department and delivered WAP/WEB and Mobile apps for telecom clients.
- Worked closely with software development and testing team members to design and develop robust IVR solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability and performance.
- Training and Coordinating the Field Executive
- Driving Agency to achieving their Target
- Monthly self check done in audit checklists
- Timely updates and suggestions provided to the business