Deputy Manager Resume Examples
- ICICI is my first job joined on April 2018 ( Deputy Manager )in Home Loan department as a Branch Operation Manager(Andheri HUB).
- Apart from this I worked in Sentevita Hospital (Ranchi) as a receptionist.
- Tuitor for Cochin center for Maths(Patna).
- Life is all about to explore yourself.
- Creating various branding and lead generating options through digital platform by selling Ad space to different builders on their upcoming projects or currently ongoing project through variety of products bundles.
- Making the Branding and Pitch Presentations for the client to introduce them with our products.
- Building up & executing the Marketing Plans for the Projects, Strategy Plans for builders.
- Handling top 28 accounts of Mumbai acquired by roofandfloor.com in Mumbai, like Lodha Group, TATA Housing, Rajesh Lifespace, Space India, Kanakia Group etc.
- Ensure stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Use credit knowledge and knowledge of various products for deal structuring
- Add value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Maintain relationships with business banking to originate business
- Manage relationship with the customers by increasing the book size
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
- Provided the strategic allocation of resources to various departments and managers in alignment with needs.
- Streamlined communication channels between management and employees.
- Led and educated team on customer relationship management techniques.
- Led product development team and delivered VAS/ IVR projects.
- Led application development department and delivered WAP/WEB and Mobile apps for telecom clients.
- Worked closely with software development and testing team members to design and develop robust IVR solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability and performance.
- Training and Coordinating the Field Executive
- Driving Agency to achieving their Target
- Monthly self check done in audit checklists
- Timely updates and suggestions provided to the business
- Collection from outstanding and Fresh Due
- Pitching Advance Payment to the client and adding additional revenue for the company
- NPS (Net Promoter Source): To achieve 60% Customer satisfaction
- Take referral leads to acquire new business
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions, are taken
- Leading Vendor helpdesk and helping sellers in resolving queries related to payment, order processing, and Catalog
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Regular monitoring operation activities and challenges of the team to improve team efficiency
- Identify service gaps and build product solution to address the gap
- Empower employees/TL to solve problems and through the employee development program
- Monitor and analyze business performance and trends and report to the senior managers
- Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
deputy manager, retail emi cards
- Part of the launch team with key focus on research, system development, portfolio management and revenue generating projects
- Successfully identified the initial categories for business through primary and secondary research
- Identified partners which had a strategic fit with our business and initiated collaborations talks
- Liaised with the Risk team to help determine the risk rules and risk bands which were instrumental in policy creation
- In depth study of the Bajaj EMI card portfolio for opportunity sizing,identifying process gaps and implementing interventions in the new business
- Liaised with the IT team to work on system development of the EDC POS machines& Web POS to include the functionality of product financing and invoice financing through Bajaj EMI card
- Liaised with Banking team to activate instant registration of NACH mandates which helped in scaling up business for REMI and increased the Authorization rate
deputy manager(system analyst)
- Worked as a System Analyst with HDFC Bank, Mumbai for 14 months.
- Within this period, have got an experience in Unix, SQL, PL/SQL, Weblogic and successfully handled the Private Banking application of the bank.
- Coordinated users’ requirements and provided technical support.
- Dealt with vendors and different teams to understand the users’ issues and worked accordingly.
- Added and managed new functionalities to the existing system.
- Analyzed data performance and implemented changes necessary to improve execution time and the turn-around time.
- Helped in timely audits for the bank
- Working with various products including equities, bonds, options, futures
- Performing month-end close processes/financial statement preparation
- Analyzing fund performance on a daily and monthly basis and calculation of NAV
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines
- Reconciling the funds positions/securities to outside sources
- Posting accounting entries for portfolio management service (PMS) and Alternate investment fund (AIF)
- Prepare for and respond to regulatory inquiries.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.