- Performed special tasks such as circle time and outside activities to help students with special needs learn and grow.
- Organized classroom materials to help teachers prepare for daily instruction and activities.
- Kept classrooms clean, neat and properly sanitized for student health and classroom efficiency.
- Partnered with teacher to plan and implement lessons following school’s curriculum, goals, objectives and philosophies.
- Created lesson materials, visuals and digital presentations to supplement lesson plans.
- Worked with lead teacher to monitor class schedule and take attendance.
- Assisted children with dressing and undressing of outerwear, (jackets boots)
- served lunches and snacks and support spoon feeding
- supervised outdoor and indoor play
- completed clean up tasks
- Cared for children, from those of the infantile age to those of the adolescent age.
- Performed standard daycare duties, including that of diaper changing, supervision, playtime, and the monitoring of sleeping schedules.
- Ensured that a safe environment was consistently maintained.
- Communicated with parental units on a daily basis.
- Aided co-workers in their endeavors.
- supervised play indoors and outdoors.
- Prepared, served, and performed clean up duties for lunch and snack.
- Assisted students with eating, proper hygiene. and nap time preparation.
- Followed all required classroom safety procedures.
- Strong skills providing instruction to children
- Excellent interpersonal and age-appropriate communication
- Patience and self-control skills
- High physical stamina and perseverance
- Decision making, critical thinking, evaluation, and problem solving
- Ability to design, plan, implement, and lead educational programs and activities
- Extensive knowledge of the needs of toddlers and infants