- Maintained open communication with customers and overseas partners to update all parties on order and shipping changes.
- Applied standard tables and knowledge of law to calculate duty and tariff payments of each shipment.
- Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders.
- Optimized production scheduling to lower production costs.
- Prepare customs documentation and ensure shipments meet all applicable laws within time frame.
- Determine, track and process payment of taxes and duties on behalf of client.
- Represent client in meetings with customs officials.
- Respond to client’s recommendations and provide answers or solutions to all requests via phone and email.