- Provided carpet cleaning, vacuuming, restroom cleaning and trash removal for business offices.
- Restocked all paper towel, hand soap and restroom tissue as needed.
- Trained new co-workers working along side and assigning them tasks while explaining all cleaning procedures for them to achieve all tasks.
- Replenish supplies, such as diapers, flyers, and bathroom items.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining classrooms and facilities.
- Maintained compliance with policies and procedures as relating to safety measures for chemical usage.
- Ensured familiarity with cleaners, chemicals, and tools in order to use in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Maintained the school grounds by gardening, power washing, trimming, and using weed killers.
- Keep to cleaning schedules that are set-up by the cleaning supervisor in the organization, i.e. cleaning of windows, mopping floors, dusting, and sweeping
- Empty trash bins on a regular basis
- Put up signs to signal wet floors during cleaning or to show any other form of safety situation in the surroundings
- Re-stock materials like toilet paper and hand towels in the wash rooms
- Carry out extra cleaning duties as ordered or instructed by supervisors
- Make sure assigned cleaning tasks are executed in a timely and orderly manner
- Work as part of a team to execute cleaning duties and to make sure that standards (of neatness/cleanliness) are maintained
- Monitor operation of cleaning machines and stop machines or notify supervisors when malfunctions occur
- Press buttons to activate cleaning equipment or machines
- Clean and polish windows
- Rinse objects and place them on drying racks or use cloth, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces
- Turn valves or handles on equipment to regulate pressure or flow of water, air, steam, or abrasives from sprayer nozzles
- Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas
- Transport materials, equipment, or supplies to or from work areas, using carts or hoists
- Working with heavy duty floor scrubbers and wet vacuums to clean floors or tile
- De-waxing and re waxing floors
- Mopping and sweeping large areas
- Taking out trash and replacing with fresh, clean bags