- reading and interpreting classified maintenance manuals
- inspecting and verifying aircraft ground equipment in within air force safety standards
- Servicing oil, fuel, oxygen, etc for the KC-135
- Removing and replacing heavy duty military grade aircraft tires
- Building/breakdown and cleaning of heavy duty military grade aircraft tires and rims
- Launching Aircraft
- Marshaling Aircraft to parking spots
- Inventory and requisition or order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.ing classes and attending meetings.
- Setting out of box culverts, Pipe culverts, and Slab culverts.
- Maintain air force repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance in accordance with air force technical orders
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Complete routine Hourly post flight inspections, pre-flight inspections, and special ISO safety inspections
- Examine and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problems.
- Train and manage staff.
- Lead staff and provide direction.
- Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, fries, sandwiches, and burgers
- Order and take delivery of supplies., following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Hired as new crew member, progressed to crew chief
- Substituted at multiple locations
- Multitasked in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service
- Maintained accurate cash register balance