- Mix, pour, and spread concrete.
- Load and unload building materials, machinery, or tools. distributing them to the appropriate locations.
- clean machinery on the site.
- Dig post holes and place support beams for decks.
- Loaded, unloaded and identified building materials, machinery, and tools, and distributed them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Measured, marked, and recorded openings and distances to lay out areas where construction work will be performed.
- Mopped, brushed, and spread paints, cleaning solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean them or to provide protection.
- Signaled equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris and possible hazards
- Load or unload building materials to be used in construction
- Build or take apart bracing, scaffolding, and temporary structures
- Dig trenches, backfill holes, or compact earth to prepare for construction
- Operate or tend equipment and machines used in construction
- Help craft workers with their duties
- Follow construction plans and instructions from supervisors or more experienced workers
- Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris, garbage, and trees.
- Load and unload building materials.
- Operate large powered machinery and equipment ex; saws, drills, grinders, blowtorches, pressure cleaners, jackhammers.
- Operate construction-related equipment (e.g., driving trucks).
- Mixing cement, sand, and water with a concrete mix
- Setting, pouring, leveling, and forming concrete.
- Dig ditches or trenches using shovels, picks, and jackhammers.
- Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Perform building weatherization tasks, such as repairing windows, adding insulation, or applying weather-stripping materials
- Installed wall framing
- Provide assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters
- Measure, mark, or record openings or distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed
- Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools and distributing them to the appropriate locations
- Demolition such as tearing down walls and pulling up floors