junior compliance coordinator
- Facilitate onboarding & conduct reference checks within the UK
- First point of contact for onsite colleagues and candidates regarding status of checks
- Initiate, manage and complete complex background checks
- Management and administration of compliance documentation against legal and contractual requirements
- Key skills: Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook) , Excellent command of English, good communication skills
- Achievements: successful on-boarding of nearly 300 candidates in 6 months
- Compiled, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Created, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and managed paper and electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, and maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.