- Handling calls for Organisation Group Head and Executive Director.
- Checking official and personal mails and updating calendar
- Maintaining visiting cards of customer and internal group contact nos. updating the same in lieu of changes
- Coordinating and collating documents from different departments and Units on time for upcoming Management Reviews.
- Updating and preparing Kaizens every month in my zone
- Arranging for travel and accommodation for Organisaton Seniors scrutinizing, presenting and getting sanctioned important documents such as capital project expenditure approval, bills and other such important approvals of OG Head.
- Handling reception in the absence of the receptionist
- Maintains an efficient filing system for easy retrieval of information, both paper and electronic filing.
- Issues purchase requisitions and other documentation required by the department.
- Responds to incoming calls & requests from internal & external (supplier & guests)
- Handles all arrangements for dispatch of mail or material for courier service etc, send faxes and emails where required.
- Present any event at the hotel where the hotel will be highlighted locally and receive high visibility to assist with arrangements.
- Reads and routes incoming mails.
- Locates and attaches appropriate file correspondence to be answer by manager.
- Types, files and upkeep of all matters related to the department.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
- Monitors and maintains the proper appearance of the Division’s office area.
- Assist and participants in Sales Blitz when required.
- Plan or direct development or communication of informational programs for Czech Republic and Poland to maintain favorable public or stockholder perceptions of an organization’s accomplishments or agenda.