- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.Responsible for all type of commercial, accounts & Taxation matter independent handling in Maharashtra and Karnataka State.
- Pay company bills by vouchers, or checks.
- Develop and coordinate alternative solutions to customer requests and needs.
- Provide before-and after-sales service.
- Organize corporate events for potential clients.
- Confer with clients by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, cancel accounts or act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over prices and closing agreements.
- Recruit, hire and train staff.
- Supervise and support the work of the sales team to achieve goals.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Assign sales territory to sales representatives.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Through the creation of our Working Capital & Loyalty programs, we are able to deliver value that is directly linked to specific business needs identified. Discussion points can begin around one or all components which include; accelerated cash flow, provide administrative efficiency across account receivables platform and deliver fully managed customer loyalty programs. Key to my success is my ability to develop and maintain strong commercial relationships within an account across multiple contact levels within Finance, Sales and Marketing Departments. Being able to clearly understand the needs of my clients and formulating a plan or strategy on how, through collaboration with other teams and Amex assets, we can deliver positive results and exceptional account management.I manage a small number of Medium to Large / Multinational ‘Business-to-Business’ accounts that represent close to a quarter of a billion dollars in revenue for our business. These accounts predominantly operate within specific industries such as the IT Hardware / Software and the Professional Services industries.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Contact and customer service
- Promotion and sale of financial products and services
- Assistance to clients in the Front-Office
- Execution of Front-Office transactions
- Ensure the control and verification of the counter treasury