- Dusted and mopped all hard surfaces
- Set up and took down tables and chairs
- Wet mopped and spot mopped public corridors, washrooms and classrooms
- Dusted furniture, walls, machines and equipment
- Cleaned break rooms, including sinks, counter tops, microwaves, coffee makers, refrigerators, tables and chairs
- Emptied all trash cans and replaced liners
- Traveled to and from work sites in a timely manner
- Moved and carried equipment and furniture
- Cleaned and maintained bathrooms and showers and swept and mopped floors
- Handled equipment, chemicals and materials properly and with caution.
- Kept building entryway glass clean and polished for professional presentation.
- Serviced bathrooms, including cleaning, sanitizing and supply replenishment.
- Restocked room supplies such as facial tissues for personal touch with every job.
- Used squeegees and cleaners to clean windows and glass partitions.
- Wiped down conference tables and reception desks to remove smears and fingerprints on surfaces.
- Cleaning bathroom from toilets, moping, dusting, sinks, and taking out the trash.
- Cleaning an office area in State Farm building.
- Required to take out office trash, dust high and low, vacuum, and organize office space.
- Maintained cleanliness of restrooms by washing down and properly sanitizing walls, floors and toilets.
- vacuuming carpets, curtains and upholstered furniture
- cleaning, dusting and polishing furniture, fixtures and fittings
- removing rubbish and recyclable material, and emptying containers, bins and trays
- stripping wax from floors, re-waxing and polishing floors
- cleaning and disinfecting laundry and bathroom fixtures, replenishing supplies and reporting defective plumbing fixtures
- operating industrial vacuum cleaners to clean floors, work areas and machines
- removing dust and dirt from ceilings, walls, overhead pipes and fixtures