- Inspected work performed to ensure that it met specifications and established standards.
- Inspected and evaluated the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Planned and prepared employee work schedules.
- Performed and assisted with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Checked and maintained equipment to ensure that it was in working order.
- Established and implemented operational standards and procedures for the department supervised.
- Supervise the cleaning crew of different sites assigned.
- Scheduling and coordinating staff to provide specialized services to ensure all areas and equipment are clean and tidy.
- Communicating with the clients regarding the services provided and improvements to be made.
- Hire and train new team members and maintain a custodial budget.
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc).
- Training housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Overseeing staff performance on a daily basis.
- Checking rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness.
- Handling client requests and complains
- Organising and ordering the stocks
- Maintaining overall cleanliness of the company
- Coordinating available staffs
- Making interaction and frequent communication with staffs and manager
- Helping co-workers and maintaining friendly environment
- Perform and coordinate general cleaning of buildings or properties ensuring that health standards are met.
- Observe precautions required to protect tenants property and report damage, theft, and found articles to facilities managers
- Order parts, supplies, and equipment from suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms.
- Taking of Inventory control of which items been use for job are been take care of and how is been distributed to various units.