- Conducted Adult Choir
- Planned service music with clergy and worship committee
- Purchased and maintained music library
- Practice singing exercises and study with vocal coaches, in order to develop their voices and skills and to rehearse for upcoming concerts and state contests.
choir director/music teacher
- Programmed, planned, rehearsed and produced choir concerts, including a winter program, community performances and state adjudicated competitions.
- Developed a 9-12 music curriculum and instructed general music classes for students enrolled at Desoto, includingESE students.
- Developed a 9-12 theatre curriculum and instructed introductory theatre classes for students enrolled at Desoto andco-directed a high school and middle school musical in the Fall.
- Created and organized fundraising events for school needs.
- Conduct choir rehearsals with the second generation youth members of the FFWPU Abuja.
- Conduct vocal warmups and gives lessons on singing methods and techniques
- Prepare musical renditions for Sunday services as well as special events organized by other providential organizations when requested.
- Teach new songs to the choir and how to interpret various numbers
- Conduct the choir during performances
- Organize events for the group and make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
- Memorize every part of the song which includes four part harmony, to help anyone who doesn’t understand their part.
- Memorize scales vocally and on piano and guitar.
- Take criticism from my peers and coach to better myself as a musician.
- Rejuvenated a struggling choral program by carefully addressing systemic musical and structural faults
- Bridges the gap between experienced musicians and novice singers through differentiated instruction and instructional scaffolding
- Manages finances, recruitment, fundraising, grant-writing, and liturgical logistics