- Chair the Association and implement mandate
- Liaise with Government on issues of policy affecting the industry
- Advise Government on policy formulation and reforms
- Closed Borders for the Importation of maize grain products to protect Millers
- Successfully Negotiated for a 12% import protection levy to protect local producers from dumping by SA millers
- Successfully restricted importation of animal feed from Zambia to protect local producers
- Resolved issued of unfair competition with the Competition Authority
- Provided recommendations on board of directors on group’s effectiveness, actions and future plans.
- Organized technical activities for our academic community and social works for our city.
- Revised and restructured Renewable Energy in Schools project to help solve learning problems in public schools.
- Organized and selected students to participate in four different research in power projects.
- Helped create the annual Women in Power national event.
- Represent the Millers interests regionally through the National Chamber of Millers South Africa
- Formulated the Supplier Development Programmes (SDP) at the request of the Minister of Investment Trade and Industry (Adopted by Government)
- Produced and submitted terms of reference for the newly formed Agronomic Board of Botswana (Adopted by Government)
- Manage and coordinate the annual procurement of locally produced grain through the Botswana Agricultural Marketing Board (BAMB)
- Innovate new events for the year
- Coordinate members to do their own job effectively
- Held and lead meetings
- Manage the allocation, monitoring and restriction of imported maize products with the Department of Agribusiness
- Coordinate monthly meetings
- Delegate jobs to all members
- Report any damaged school properties to the Administrators of St. Xavier Institution
- Coordinate training’s and visits to various government organisations such as Fire Stations and Police Stations