- Correspond with attorneys and third party lien companies and maintain billing systems for legal accounts such as motor vehicle accidents and workers’ comp cases.
- Obtain patient authorization and retrieve patient medical records for the physician.
- Collect incoming record requests, send invoices and collect payment for outgoing records and send requested information in a timely manner.
- Make payments for rented medical equipment, hazardous waste services and order office/medical supplies.
- Care coordinator for patients referred from primary care physician
- Generating clinical biopsychosocial notes and care plans for patients
- Generating bi-weekly update reports to patient physicians on history and progress of care
- Traveling throughout island to meet patients at their preferred location and connecting them to location specific mental health providers
- Triage for 24/7 nurse advice line
- Assist for provider search
- Provide member with benefit details
- Complete intakes with families
- Provide direct service and support to carers of clients, such as providing respite options for the person they care for, enabling them to take a break from their caring role.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organisations in community to set-up in-home services for clients to meet carer needs and to ensure that services occur at clients preferred time.
- Oversee day-to-day group activities of carers while on planned holiday break.
- Recruit sponsors, participants, and volunteers for 2 day event highlighting the support that is needed for carers.
- Secure speakers for annual conference to increase awareness of carers in our community.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Conduct needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.