Business Associate Resume Examples
- Contact customers to persuade them to purchase our services.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs.
- Plan, develop, and provide training programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods.
- Train the sales persons in techniques and skills and dealing with the customers.
sr. business associate
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products ad services, take cancel orders or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions an transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers request.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special request to designated departments for further investigation.
- Coordinating with various teams/department to provide resolution to customer concern
- Working with Product Managers to define the product strategy and roadmap for the Human Resource Management System Product[HR-One].
- Knowledge in gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements and developing BRD, FRD and SRS on Confluence tool.
- Framing user stories and co-ordinating with the development team for building the product.
- Expertise in use of Balsamiq tool for wireframing as per the brainstorming sessions and coordinating with the designers.
- Part of implementation team as a Technical Writer to create and write tutorials to help end-users or clients to use the product.
business associate (team lead)
- Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key projects and management.
- Work closely with business units to understand business objectives, gather data requirements and define primary metrics (KPIs) and methodologies
- Integral part of team throughout data gathering, data analysis framework involving data cleaning, processing, analysis, and visualisation.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Generate statistical data analysis reports in order to build dashboards and visualizations, advising senior management regarding data trends, outcomes and projections.
- Developing a VB/Python script for Automate the recurring report and scheduling reports on the task scheduler.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of every project plan development.
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the introduction of new products and services to the staff.
- Register Patients
- Verify insurance information
- Conducted personal sales: managing and maintaining company targets and working towards company KPI’s
- Led a team of 10-15 sales contractors
- Directing recruitment for said sales contractors, including: sourcing talent, conducting recruitment process and initial training programs for transition period.
- Experienced in customer relationship management while doing market research to identify potential customers for investment in company’s products
- Study current clients’ product offerings, analyze market behavior and gather user feedbacks.
- Suggest and build future marketing tools through web-technologies, enabling adoption of newer technologies and analyze fitment to enhancement customer experience.
- Analyzed and built system to track inventory of product and service, sales data and instant update of product and service information through Content Management Tool.
- Trained new hires and maintain of utilization data for all associates.
senior business associate
- Transitioned business process for a leading UK utility company
- Managed all stages of collections by successfully collecting, negotiating prepayments and also providing solutions to recover debt owed through customized payment plans.
- Resolve inconsistencies and prepare adjustments
- Meeting monthly sales targets and forecasting customer sale trends as well as ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Initiated all collection activities (telephonic calls, letters and emails).
- Resolve inconsistencies and prepared adjustments. Meeting monthly sales targets and forecasting customer sale trends as well as ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Contact clients, claimants and providers to arrange appointments for independent medical
- Create and mail correspondence to claimants, clients, and service providers.
- Data base file creation and maintenance using mainframe.
- Ensured work aligned with service levels agreed and client requirements.
- Reviewed invoices, payment requests, advance requests, expense reimbursements and proper coding, prior to approval.
- Followed procedures, documentation, instructions and Audit & Business Controls guidelines from both client and company.
- Service Coordinator member in RCOM Enterprise Department (Broadband Wireline Business). Presently handling service delivery process and DELETE servie order request for broadband enterprise (High Value) customers.
- Coordinate with all CSAM (Customer Service Assurance Manager) feild team along with back-end team to resolve their customer issues regarding network related activities.
- Worked on different tools like Clarity, BMC Remedy, CRM (Clarify), Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Maintaining daily SLA reports and escalations reports.
- Review and Analysis all the reports on the daily basis with circle team.
- Handling services, termination service order for broadband enterprise.
- Also raised SO (Service Order) on customer requirment.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.