- Advise passengers to be seated and orderly while on vehicles.
- Inspect vehicles, and check gas, oil, and water levels prior to departure.
- Handle passenger emergencies or disruptions.
- Maintain cleanliness of bus or motor coach.
- Park vehicles at loading areas so that passengers can board.
- Collect cash fares from passengers.
- Maintain cleanliness of bus.
- Drive vehicles over specified routes or to specified destinations according to time schedules, complying with traffic regulations to ensure that students have a smooth and safe ride.
- Perform general administrative tasks,
- Accompany children to and from school, on outings, internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
- participate in recreational activities and outings, such as games and field trips.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations
- Conducir equipo comercial (guagua escolar)
- Transportar estudiantes
- Inspeccionar cargo
- Evitar retrasos planificando rutas alternas
- Safely transport elderly persons to appointments with Doctors, hospitals, labs, and other needs as required.
- Verify that first aid kits and other emergency equipment, including fire extinguishers and seat belts, are in working order.
- Shuttling locally tourist to and from there hotel to Disneyland.
- Assisted with pick-up and drop-off all throughout Orange County.