- Evaluated functional and technical business requirements. Transformed requirements into Tableau and Power BI solutions that efficiently enable expected application, reporting and analytic capabilities to support the business and strategic initiatives of the enterprise.
- Provided review and validation of existing dashboards and new solutions to ensure continuous accuracy and front-end ease-of-use. Developed report and development of Tableau and Power BI Dashboards.
- Contributed to the review of test plans, test cases to ensure all requirements are covered and documents are thorough.
- Designed documentation of the Tableau Dashboards designed.
- Designed efficient Tableau Dashboards through efficient use of Tableau and Power BI involving multiple data sets.
- Trained co-workers on Tableau and Power BI Desktops. Communicated across a diverse workforce to ensure work transitions effectively without interruption or incident.
- Involved in Customer engagement and Performance tuning of the project.
bi analyst (intern)
- Experience in development of extracting, transforming and loading(ETL), Maintain and support the enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding marts.
- Created SSIS Package using SSIS Designer for export heterogeneous data from OLE DB Source, Excel Spreadsheet to SQL Server 2008/2008 R2.
- Conferring with data processing and project managers to obtain information on limitations and capabilities for data processing projects.
- Having Much experience in Vb.Net,MS-Access.
- Security Champion of the team which involved being up to date with ISO data security standards. Completed Cisco white belt and green belt security ninja training.
- Site Admin for 3 tableau site instances which involved tasks such as maintaining/upgrading/versioning workbooks, setting permissions, managing ownership, providing access to the users and adding them to the specific groups and scheduling instances for reports in Tableau Server.
- Demonstrated Complete Tableau Dashboards on Reader and Server for the end users.
- Interacted with business users on regular basis to know requirements and provide technical assistance regarding problems and help with the tool.
senior bi analyst (level 5)
- Experience querying in advanced SQL on oracle and red shift database
- Created multiple dashboards in Tableau and Excel to track eBook metrics at different granularity
- Possess good understanding of data sets and data sources for eBooks and familiarity with data availability in red shift and oracle database.
- Experience in creating and scheduling extract, load & metric jobs on datanet, hulk & dryad
- Worked on requests from stakeholders like vendor managers, paid marketing, merchandising, product manages etc. around their data needs and provide suggestions on right metrics to look at.
- Built a consolidated Tableau report to track the performance of all deals (regular or ad hoc) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This dashboard helped in saving 100+ hours every month which was typically spent by the BI, Pricing, Merch and VM teams together to analyze the deal results. This dashboard is also enabling quick decision making for designing future deals.
- Built a complete one stop report to tracks all relevant metrics tracked by VMs. This has resulted in saving ~120 hours of collective VM and BI effort every month, which was spent in deep diving fluctuations in various selection and revenue metrics.
- Working on project deep thoughts, the intention of this project is to empower the IN Kindle Content team with self-consumable BI tools and resources, reduce the number of ad hoc data requests and streamline the current BI request process
- Built reporting structure to measure success of KU curation. Objective of curation was that the removed KU titles should drive an uplift in ALC while at the same time having a positive / neutral impact on key KU metric. Project required to create a reports to tracks KU health and ALC uplift over 4 phases of curation.
- Klite tracking – We carried out a series of analysis to help marketing, product and BD teams in determining the right selection, the right customer segments etc. to attract early adoption of Klite.
- Measured effectiveness of cashback offer for customers making payment through amazon pay