junior aws/devops engineer
- Monitored Jenkins Build process and configured notifications, Scheduling tests and triggers.
- Created S3 buckets and managing policies for buckets, configured Glacier for Data Archiving.
- Build and deployed EC2 instances on Test servers from Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, IAM, and Route53.
- Implemented Continuous Integration using Jenkins and GIT.
- Managed GitHub repositories and permissions including branching, merging, and tagging.
- Experience using Containerized Automation, using Git commands on the container to push, pull and execute Python Scripts.
- Managed Chef cookbooks for app server configuration
- Worked on writing Ansible playbooks for automating and deploying various packages into servers.
- Build Docker Containers to support Testing teams and pipelines.
- Implemented monitoring for Kubernetes clusters in AWS