Automation Engineer Resume Examples
- Build Linux Gold Images for vSphere and KVM/QEMU based Environments using Packer, wrapping with Ansible and schedule it via Jenkins for regular patch template creation.
- Automated Deployment of Virtual Machines using Terraform with Ansible wrapping.
- Build and release Kubernetes as a Service, Openshift as a Service, Jenkins as a Service and Ansible Tower as a Service using Terraform and Ansible.
- Automated Deployment of GlusterFS storage cluster(Both Independent and Dynamic storage) for Openshift.
- Version Controlling the code through GitHub.
- Applying a control cabinet and programmed controller to the PWA substation for local controlling
- Using IoT solution to fulfill an automation system
- Building a Multi-branch Pipeline in Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Automating a Docker Environment setup through Ansible playbooks.
- Carry out the concluding steps in the installation and integration of a 3 year long automated packaging project
- Troubleshoot errors, edit, tweak, and adjust physical and digital components, reprogram PLC and other controlled device parameters to improve productivity meeting required demands
- Train system operators to run the system efficiently and reduce human-related operating tasks
- Increase productivity of the automation system by 85% achieving a packaging speed of 340 pieces per minute, (13% above target)
- Reduced labour dependence in the process by 65%
- Key projects as a Trainer Includes
- Compact logix(AB) communnication with Micro Controller
- AB drives communication and controlling with micro controller
- Interfacing PLC with .Net program
- Created accurate and eﬃcient automated test scripts in Python with Robot Framework and Selenium tools
- Demonstrated new product features and functionality to clients, managers and team members
- Proposed improvements to development and testing processes to positively impact usability, function and performance
- Collaborated with developers and product owners to stay current on product features and functionalities
- Identiﬁed,Raised and tracked Major and Critical defects with JIRA and supported the developers in resolving problems by completing additional tests
- PLC Programming through Ladder logic and designing a SCADA program for any operation.
- VFD installation and fault troubleshooting.
- SCADA troubleshooting and designing.
- Installation and Maintenance of Instruments like RTD, Thermocouple, Flow Switch, Pressure Transmitter, Pressure Switch, Limit Switches, Solenoid Valves and Control Valves.
- PID Controller – Calibration, Programming and Installation.
- Control Valve maintenance.
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Three phase Motor.
- Designed and developed highly scalable automation framework to automate portal using tools such as selenium.
- Added capability to run test cases in parallel which reduces testing time by 35%
- Setup an infrastructure to automate desktop application using Tosca and automated highly important use cases which helped to expedite release process from 1.5 months to 20 days.
- Automating the ServiceNow requests in such a way that it can trigger the jobs in Ansible Tower.
- Automation and Embedded EngineerWe developed various prototypes for automation company. Automatic caar parking,custom destop SCADA are few.
- Worked extensively on communicating Compact logix(AB)with Micro Controller and WPF(.net)
- We successfully worked on communicating VFD drives(AB) with micro-controllers for customized requirements
- Automating the Anisble Tower cluster setup through Jenkins.
senior automation engineer
- Planning, Execution, Commissioning, and start-up of Engineering Projects.
- Detailed Power system Automation Engineering.
- Project Team Coordination & Development of Technical Proposals.
- Design, implementation, and documentation of the Substation Control Systems for NG and ARAMCO PSA projects.
- Knowledge of various communication protocols such as Modbus, IEC 60870-5-101,104, DNP, OPC and IEC 61850.
- SAS development at the factory by using PACIS EcoSUI & Zenon software.
- PSA(Power system Automation) system commissioning, point to point testing & performed Site Acceptance test.
- Automating the Splunk server setup in multiple environment, knowledge on Data Indexing.
- DOL Starter, Reverse starter and VFD connection installation.
- Good command in making interlocking connection.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of any machine used in product like Butter Packing machine and bottling machine and some other machine and panel troubleshooting.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.