- Producing a host of FOX Sports Asia’s flagship shows – including, The Daily Sports Digest – FOX Sports Central, FOX Sports News and the various FOX Sports Live Shows (F1, Football, Tennis & Golf).
- Planning rundowns and leading a team of 5 to 8 people, delegating tasks and conceptualizing broadcast ideas.
- Some challenges which have proved to shape my experiences have been – coping with tight deadlines, thriving in high pressured environments, adapting to varying working styles when leading a team to drive the group of individuals towards a common goal.
- Duties include providing editorial content – from conceptualization to final product.
- Range of skills include scripting, video editing and narrating for voiceovers.
- Worked with The New Yorker’s award-winning journalists to develop magazine pieces into dynamic, deeply reported audio stories.
- Pitched, conceived, and produced interviews, prepping David Remnick, the show’s host and editor of the magazine, with focused research and carefully structured interview questions.
- Coached writers on reporting trips, conducting complementary interviews and reporting to ensure the strongest resulting radio piece.
- Monitor post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
associate producer / stage manager
- Work in close association with the Producer to developdifferentideasand concepts
- Responsable for the arrangement andorganizationwith thecrewmembersand supervision of the production personnel
- Participate in the creative work by getting involved in the development of stories and suggesting improvements if needed
- Coordinating the work of the stage crew
- Scheduling and running rehearsals
- Mark out the dimension of the set on the floor of the rehearsall room
- Make sure rehearsal props and furnishing are available for the actors
- Responsile for all creative work in production departmennt.
- Coordination with all departments, people in field and clients.
- Notify the designer and craft people of changes made in the rehearsal
- Create the Prompt Book for technicals rehearsals
- Collaborate with the live operations team and other departments across the studio to carry out content releases on time.
- Assist with the development of both daily and long-term scheduling and ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all binary and content releases.
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, and available resources.
- Schedule and attend meetings; take concise and comprehensive notes and distribute them to appropriate personnel.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and make sure team health is in a good state.
- Track and communicate project status, issues, risks and decisions to the product owner and senior management.
- Set project quality and performance standards and achieve defined quality and performance standards.