assistant designer, creative production team, internship
- Sketch or draw fashion
- Sew together sections of material to form mockups or samples of garments or articles, using sewing equipment. to be crafted.
- Make beaded headpiece or hijab accessories.
- Designing fabric pattern for scarf.
- Finishing and quality control for wedding gown.
- Making ornaments on sandals for Japanese-themed fashion show.
- Assistant designer
- Helped head designer in sourcing fabrics
- Assisting in getting the fabrics dyed as per the design
- Co-coordinating with the embroiders and getting the designs ready
- Getting the costume stitched and send the final costume for shoot.
- Getting all the trials done prior the shoot date.
- Confer with sales and management executives or with clients in order to discuss design ideas
- Create tech packs, flats, and line sheets
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel or accessories, and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements
- Select materials and production techniques to be used for products
- Product- Development of Tie-Dye stoles and Hand-Crafted Sling Bags for TEXTILES INDIA 2017 exhibition via stall.
- Providing Assistance in Magazine photo-shoots Cover Pages, Editorial for LA-FIESTA, Magazine Spring-Summer 2017 campaign.
- Assistance for SS’17 Promotion and Events.
- Assistance in Digital- Marketing of my e-commerce website. www.soniajetleey.co.in
- Sourcing and Printing of Fabrics, Fabric-development. Etc.