- Supervision of Practice Managers and Sr. Office Coordinators.
- Oversite of 70+ employees at any given time including nursing staff and physicians.
- Continuous assessment and development of sytems for work flow.
- Organization, Credentialing and set up of new physicians.
- keep the record of all worker camp resident
- keep the record of there transfer, arrival.
- Receive invoices of service water, sewage water and sludge removal (from workers camp), recheck, keep copy, make PR and submit it to procurement.
- Greet visitors or callers, camp resident and handle their inquiries and try to solve there issues and problems or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing supplies
- Assist in Acquisitions and a smooth process.
- CLIA and Business licensing for all offices and physicians.
- Review Profit and Loss Statements with physicians to ensure that office cost stay within budget.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, clerical, service and other personnel.
- Assure that physicians receive reimbursment for CME, Travel and other functions.
- Assist with arranging travel for CME hours for the physician.
- Approval of all Reimbursement, time off and office schedule.