- Drive armored trucks to transport money and valuables, and guard money and valuables during transit: Load and carry bags of cash, coin, and other valuables into and from armored trucks at protective service buildings, banks, and customers establishment.
- Drive armored Trucks along established routes to transport valuables to destination.
- Guard bags of money and valuables during receipt and transfer to ensure safe delivery.
- Issue and receive receipts from customers to verify transfer of valuables.
- Drive truck along established route and refill ATM’s with money.
armed guard/ supervisor
- Responsible for providing security services for customers and club members.
- Provide escort to the customer.
- Control the situation of fight or accident and personnel.
- Deploy and follow safety procedures.
- Confirmed active duty status of all security staff through integrated communications system.
- MECHANICALLY SERVICEABLE
- AND FREE OF CONTRABAND
- Patrol specific area on foot responding promptly to calls for assistance.
- Licensed Armed escort for various banks in cash vehicle
- Supervising 200 armed guards
- Monitoring duty charts and vehicle movement
- Secure classified areas.
- Prevent attacks and classified information/areas from being compromised.
- Roving patrol around base.
- Escort locals on base to perform specific tasks.
- Evaluate the body language and movements of locals.
- Able to fire M4/M16 as well as the M9 weapon systems in full kit.