- Coordinated inaugural Leadership Summit; 20 volunteers, 12 speakers, and 150 attendees while providing logistical and social media marketing support.
- Cultivated and stewarded relationships with 11 campus partners to offer the Grad Fair biannually.
- Generated four major social media campaigns (Homecoming 2014, Volunteer Month, #RISEoftheRED, #reconnect campaign), with the latter increasing Facebook fans by 87.5%, Twitter followers by 101.92% and resulting in an increase of overall alumni engagement by 443.9%.
- Accomplished increased attendance of May 2013 Grad Fair and Graduation Reception by 32% through restructuring of e-mail communication plan.
- Developed, planned and managed events including Homecoming, Rising Star Dinner and Leadership Summit.
- Recruited and directed alumni volunteers for alumni-student engagement and event assistance.
- Coordinated volunteer recognition of more than 40 volunteers for Homecoming and “BU Who Knew?” classroom experience.
- Prepped (indexed) documents in the imaging system for distribution to appropriate staff members.
- Printed various letters to be distributed to clients, injured workers, attorneys, TPAs and other parties.
- Fulfilled requests for medical documentation from various parties to the claim.
- Ran various letter programs and reports as required by the department.
- Scanned documents, including incoming mail into system.
- Opened, sorted and distributed departmental mail.
- Filled employers supply requests and sends out new employer starter packets.
- Facility Site Access – working with Corps personnel and security contractors to develop and maintain MS access program to streamline security site access procedures.
- Maintaining multiple Area Office outlook calendars.
- Maintaining and providing Construction Technical Section 5 week look ahead to CTS Branch and Section chiefs and CTS clerk.
- Maintaining Janitorial and Grounds contract files.
- Inventorying and facilitating the process of ordering supplies for the Soo Area Office Administrative Building.
- Ensuring Construction and Project planning sections employee’s time is accurate and correctly submitted each pay period as timekeeping duties detail.
- Assist CTS Branch chief with daily clerical construction tasks.
- Assist Admin Officer with daily administrative tasks in direct coordination with the Area Engineer.
- Timekeeping responsibilities for CTS and PTS sections utilizing CEFMS.
- Ensure accurate Area office Filing in accordance with Detroit district policy and procedures.
- Compiling historical records Metadata in Coordination with the Area Office’s Archivist.
- Updating and cataloging of the Area office’s retired personnel.
- Creation of LPMS training process/procedures.
- Creation of Area office mailing procedures.
- Ensuring an accurate daily log of visitor’s to the Soo Locks Park.
- USACE Detroit District Water Safety Program Manager.
- Engineers Day Planning, to promote water safety awareness within the local community, as part of the USACE Water Safety Program.
- Creation of Soo Area Office Chemical Inventory Tracker, used to log/track all facility chemicals used and safety data sheets. In maintaining an updated tracker facility chemical supplies are accounted for and resupplied as needed.