accounts administrator, procurement officer & quality/work health and safety coordinator
- Plan, determine and oversee product pricing to increase company’s profit
- developed with management budgets and profit margins
- analyzed the monthly reconciliation report of accuracy and completeness
- Assist management to maintain schedules and events
- Make travel arrangements for
- Coordinate and arrange conferences or meetings
- attend meetings to record minutes
- General Administration
- ACCRIVIA (Construction Data Base Program)
- Creditor Reconciliation
- Debtor Reconciliation
- Liase with DEBTOR INSURANCE
- Debt Collection Services
- Accounts Payable
- Preparing Invoices.
- Purchase request rising.
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts any bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
- Liaise with partners and managers and resolve cases of outstanding FICA
- scrutinize , authenticate and validate client documents
- report suspicious transactions.
- Prepare agendas and keep
- Schedule and confirm appointments for supplier and clients
- Purchase based on budgets and evaluation of supplier
- Maintain inventory and order materials overseas and services
- Prepare conference or event materials such as brochures and presentations
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software.
- Establish work procedures and keep track of the daily work routine
- Plan and organize Health & Safety training for Employees
- Aged Receivables Weekly Basis