- Worked closely with firm Partners, Senior FinancialManagement, Head Office, Vancouver Office Management, andLegal Assistants to ensure rapid conversion of AR to cash whilemaintaining an exceptional relationship with domestic and foreignclients.
- Developed a collections system that is three times more efficientthen the previous collections system.
- Introduced monthly, quarterly, and yearly evaluation of AR insearch of a financial trend to determine the amount of inputneeded during different periods.
- Introduced a minimum cap on collections in association with the financial trend of the AR to ensure maximum output of thedepartment.
- Reviewed and significantly updated Accounting Coordinatormanual to provide efficient and accelerated training, and to reducethe possibility of error.
- Managed accounts payable activities when the responsiblecoordinator was absent.
- Monthly journal voucher entries.
- Reconcile Commerce Bank weekly credit card statement.