Accounting Clerk Resume Examples
- Able to work methodically, accurately and neatly.
- Main responsibility audit daily Cashiers Accountability Report.
- Comply records of daily transactions.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count and the daily report of the cashier’s accountability report.
- Handles Redeemed SM Gift Pass or Sodexo Pass.
- Check and review the Customers Credit Memo and Sales Return Voucher.
- Offsite Auditing.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers and computer programs such as excel.
- Received a cash award for hard work and effort displayed in the reconstruction of the Transit and Batch Proof Difference General Leger Accounts.
- Provided key clerical and administrative support to senior accounting staff.
- Provided additional support in other administrative areas when ever needed such as export papers , some inventory control.
accounting clerk / cashier
- Safekeeping of the branch’s revolving fund.
- Releasing/disbursing of payments (cash/check) to suppliers or any concerned person.
- Releasing of payslips to employees and salaries of employees with/out ATM cards.
- Preparation and encoding of the Daily Replenishment Report and Daily Sales and Collection Report to be forwarded to Accounting Division Iloilo everyday.
- Doing bank transactions in behalf of the company.
- Control and issuance of air waybills, Official Receipts, and all accountable forms to drivers/messengers.
- Sorting air waybills and receipts.
- Preform all financial activities given by supervisor.
- Preform monthly reconciliation of accounts to ensure all invoices are paid on time.
- Ensure compliance with PFMA
- Ensure effective management of the revenue
- Assisting in budget capturing and reporting.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets; and perform general bookkeeping.
- Maintaining schedules, providing telephone support, filing, transcription and the production of forms.
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data .
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
senior accounting clerk
- Creates requisitions, purchase orders, blanket release purchase orders and ETVs
- Purchases computer software and hardware for all City departments
- Reconciles Travel and Training Expenses for ITS Department
- Produces financial reports from City’s financial systems
- Creates bids using BidSync
- Audits city-wide maintenance and support for existing computer systems
- Coordinates tuition reimbursement process for ITS employees
- Maintenance of files & others documents of branch.
- Encashment of all checks coming from Accounting Division Iloilo.
- Assist in answering all telephone inquiries concerning status of shipments,
- Assist follow-up payments of clients with overdue accounts.
- Handles monthly, quarterly and Annual Salesman Incentive Computation
- Prepares and Maintains bookkeeping records of branches (salesbook and cash receipts book)
- Conducts Monthly Inventory count in branches
- In – charge of the following Schedules for Reconciliation:Accounts Receivable Reconciliation
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Withholding Tax Reconciliation
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- Record keeping such as employees salaries, (contributions) pay slips.
- Record the monthly contributions for SSS, PHIC, PAG-IBIG and other incentives and benefits rendered by the School to the employees.
- Preparing the financial statement of the school
- Data encoding such as Certificates and other important documents of the school
- Positive minded, open to change, easy learner
- Proven to be determined, honest and hardworking
- Performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Review payroll
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.