- assist supervisor in managing accounts like creating invoice.
- able to perform basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails.
- able to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments.
- Keeping cashbook
- Filing and remitting tax
- Handling receipts and payments
- Preparing payment schedule
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments.
- update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and otherrecord detailings financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using accounting software
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Preparing cheques for suppliers
- Checking and verification suppliers account
- Sorting letters for finance dept
- Checking and key in all suppliers payment data in finance system
- Reconcile account with suppliers.
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Responsible for accounts receivable and account payable
- Prepare bank deposits
- Follow up on collections