- Mentor/Student management
- Liaising with mentors (trainers) on a daily basis
- Rostering shifts for trainers through Deputy Software
- Editing and uploading student reading material on the online portal
- Conducting one on one telephone interviews with potential mentors/trainers
- Reviewing resumes & shortlisting trainers for interview
- Facilitation of group interviews (held annually)
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
- Make travel arrangements for boss.
- Marketing company packages to potential students
- Assisting the Academic Head on ad hoc administration duties
- Develop and manage comprehensive academic support program.
- Prepare and maintain student records according to district policies and administrative regulations
- Provide support and guidance to academic trainees.
- Coordinate with teachers and center coordinators to develop lesson plans and materials
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as seminars, inaugural functions
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Working on part time bills of all teachers (visiting and non-visiting) and managing files.
- Registration of the Courses and handle all queries of the students
- Handling timetable issues on daily basis and conduct research projects
- Efficiently working on midterm and final term date sheet
- Administration of exam preparation and arrangements.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic English language , Hindi language skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities specially for not so focused students & dyslexic students.
- Worked with PEARSONS, EXCEED & OXFORD publication also have a sound command on SARASWATI PUBLICATION & MADHUBAN PUBLICATION HOUSE for Hindi.
- Overall incharge of Hindi department , to led them current methodology , guide , workshop & classroom activities.
- To prepare the students in the activities like Spell bee , Abacus, Only success programs
- Worked with Nayidisha program for better understanding of concepts in UKG & LKG
- To conduct warmup session for students in the morning assembly meet.