Academic Coordinator Resume Examples
- Mentor/Student management
- Liaising with mentors (trainers) on a daily basis
- Rostering shifts for trainers through Deputy Software
- Editing and uploading student reading material on the online portal
- Conducting one on one telephone interviews with potential mentors/trainers
- Reviewing resumes & shortlisting trainers for interview
- Facilitation of group interviews (held annually)
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of preschool programs.
- Make travel arrangements for boss.
- Marketing company packages to potential students
- Assisting the Academic Head on ad hoc administration duties
- Develop and manage comprehensive academic support program.
- Prepare and maintain student records according to district policies and administrative regulations
- Provide support and guidance to academic trainees.
- Coordinate with teachers and center coordinators to develop lesson plans and materials
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as seminars, inaugural functions
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Working on part time bills of all teachers (visiting and non-visiting) and managing files.
- Registration of the Courses and handle all queries of the students
- Handling timetable issues on daily basis and conduct research projects
- Efficiently working on midterm and final term date sheet
- Administration of exam preparation and arrangements.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic English language , Hindi language skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities specially for not so focused students & dyslexic students.
- Worked with PEARSONS, EXCEED & OXFORD publication also have a sound command on SARASWATI PUBLICATION & MADHUBAN PUBLICATION HOUSE for Hindi.
- Overall incharge of Hindi department , to led them current methodology , guide , workshop & classroom activities.
- To prepare the students in the activities like Spell bee , Abacus, Only success programs
- Worked with Nayidisha program for better understanding of concepts in UKG & LKG
- To conduct warmup session for students in the morning assembly meet.
- Responsible for delivering an effective curriculum for Pre-Primary students and making sure that the departmental goals are achieved.
- Academic monitoring of over 300 students
- Supervision of Teachers and Administrative Staff
- Identifying and buying cost-effective material for various activities of Pre-Primary School.
- Conducting Parent-Teacher consultations.
- Arranging training and educational workshops once a month.
- Communication with University for smooth execution of courses.
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
- To give away the General info & Research work in the academic planner.
- To make the time table & proxy for day today schedule.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards and set performance goals and objectives.
- Recruit & hire staff.
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency and utilization.
- Coordinate and direct the activities of teachers, extracurricular activities and programs.
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance.
- Prepare class time table and individual time table.
- Prepare the academic calendar along with the list of events and celebrations.
- Supervised and trained staff of English teachers
- Ensured the overall productivity, quality, and sustainability of academic curriculum
- Developed and implemented curriculum for a pilot program
- Oversaw the overall academic performance of the students
- Optimized implementation of classroom curriculum
- Efficiently managed day-to-day educational operations through teacher guidance, curriculum implementation, student guidance, and increased student performance and enrollment
- Manage academic team to ensure the catering of high quality English education to students.
- Propose and develop school curriculum and programs to match students’ demographics and expectations.
- Represent school in public outreach events, e.g. seminars and workshops on English language teaching, TOEFL/IELTS workshops.
- Deliver regular Teachers Professional Development for both in-service and new teachers.
- Partake as Teacher Trainer in new-teacher training programs.
- Teach English: General and Exam-prep English classes (TOEFL/IELTS).
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.