More Job Descriptions for :
software qa / test lead
- Provide estimates for the testing of the requirements.
- Defect management.
- Uploading and maintaining the test cases in QC.
- Coordinating with the Project manager, Tech Lead and Client regarding the status of the testing.
- Creating documents.
- Training new resource for the project.
- Perform System Integration Testing, Non Negative Impact Testing, Functional testing, Security Testing and Performance Testing of web applications.
- 2 years of experience in the IT Industry as Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience on both Agile and Waterfall methodology projects.
- Experience in execution, modification of the test cases and bug verification.
- Good knowledge on Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Good knowledge on SDLC.
- Interacting with customers for corrective and preventive actions.
- Experience on Functional, Integration, System and Regression testing.
- Test and verify software and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by writing test case and analyzing test data.
- Perform Security Testing using WebInspect.
- Conduct False/Positive Validation on WebInspect scan result.
- Testing SPOC for BAT.
- Create work schedule of the team.
- Good experience on API testing using postman tool.
- Experience on Manual and Automation testing.