More Job Descriptions for :
- Developed functional and technical specifications for new modules to be integrated to the main system. Gathered requirements and built new Oracle forms using Oracle designer.
- Created new forms in order to keep track of new projects funded by the Banco de México which helps to examine, evaluate, or process loan applications.
- Successfully Integrated new forms to the main system.
- Migrating code from the forms and built new DB packages and SP’s to increase functionality and performance.
- Working on the project – “CREATION, CLONING & CONFIGURATION OF DATA GUARD IN ORACLE 10G”
- Creation & maintenance of databases required for development, testing, & production usage through cloning in oracle database.
- Install new versions of Oracle RDBMS, its tools & any other tools that access Oracle database.
- Performing of database re-organizations as required to assist performance & ensure maximum up time of the database.
- Assisting of impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
- Creation of new database users as required on SQL DB/ servers.
- Administers of all database objects, including tables, indexes, views, sequences, packages & their procedures.
- Designed and developed software related to materials management and finance.
- Wrote database procedures in PL/SQL on SQL*PLUS to control deletion of material code and developed front end using Visual Basic. Wrote database triggers, which would not allow change without proper authorizations in transactions viz. material return from plant goods issue, goods purchased through proper channels in purchasing department and goods receipt physical inventory once saved in Oracle.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures and packages as per the requirement. Responsible for ensuring technical specifications, and code adherence to quality.
- Involved in performance tuning using EXPLAIN_PLAN and hints.
- Used Oracle Enterprise Manager, TOAD for developing and managing PL/SQL scripts.
- Conducted detailed study of the existing manual system, analyzing and designing the system along with senior members
- Participating in unit testing and system testing and interacting with users in implementation.
- Design database applications, such as interfaces, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, and function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic database structure.
- Provide technical support to junior developers and users.
- Designed and Developed Interfaces.
- Create new customs Reports, Forms and modified existing Reports and Forms according to the requirements.
- Create Forms, Reports and Menus according to requirements.
- Create Views, Procedures, Functions and Packages in the Oracle Database using PL-SQL.
- Assisting the Firmus DMS installation for the new servers
- Developing new modules and reports for the application